Guide to Semi-Custom Suites
Semi-custom wedding suites are perfect for the couple who wants to explore handmade paper, though they may not be working with a design intermediary.
Here's How it Works:
- Review our semi-custom suites. Each suite has unique design flourishes, personalities, and charm. Choose which one fits your event best!
- Submit a semi-custom suite request for proposal. Describe any customizations that you have in mind, from paper and ink colors to any additional pieces. These customizations are what truly help the suite meld with your event vision!
- Review your proposal. I'll send you a customized proposal, outlining detailed pricing for your semi-custom suite. Once this proposal is agreed upon and your contract is signed, we can begin the creative process!
- Fine-tune your suite. I will be in-touch with the design proof, incorporating your event details and any customizations mentioned in your proposal. We'll discuss this draft and make sure it's exactly how you envisioned before getting started. We offer two revisions, to make sure the design is exactly what you've dreamed of!
- Production begins! I'll get to work pulling delicate sheets of paper, printing whimsical event details, and adding all of the finishing touches to your suite. Soon enough, you'll have magical handmade paper invitations in hand for your special event!
What Can Be Customized?
The core design elements (such as the artwork and layout of the suite) are already set in semi-custom suites. However, there are a number of elements that can be customized to ensure the suite matches your vision! This includes:
- The paper color
- The printing method (letterpress, digital printing, foil printing, embossing)
- The ink (letterpress and digital printing) or foil (foil printing) color
- The wording and details included
- The envelope type (commercial envelopes or handmade envelopes)
Explore Our Semi-Custom Suites