Calligraphic Artwork Workshop
October 31, 2020
Morning Session 9am - 12p CST
Lunch Break 12p -1p
Afternoon Session 1p - 4p CST
You'll be able to wow your friends this holiday season when you learn how to create fun, calligraphic pieces that can be used on cards, holiday envelopes, gift tags, place cards for parties and so much more!
Suzanne will teach you how to make wreaths, flourished ornaments, garland and decorative swags. She will break down each calligraphic artwork step-by-step and help you create beautiful pieces for the upcoming holiday season.
This is a fun, new workshop that I know will put you in the holiday spirit. Let's DECK the HALLS together!
- Supplies are not included in the workshop price so please make sure to have your favorite calligraphy tools, ink and paper supplies on hand
- Recording will be available for one week so you can review it as many times as you like during this time
- Zoom links will be emailed to you
- Printable guides will be emailed to you
- Q&A time built in for each session
- Submit your work for review by Suzanne
- Drawings for amazing GIVEAWAYS from Sharon
- Workshop is NON-refundable
We can't wait to see you on Halloween, October 31st!